Your Thrive Starts Here
How do you want to grow? Through lasting, valuable connections? With professional development opportunities geared toward women? Or by giving back through community involvement? Then grow with Executive Women International®. EWI offers professional women (and men) a unique opportunity to build upon your talents and skills while you discover new ones. And when you become a part of the EWI network you surround yourself with supportive, like-minded people who enthusiastically help you realize your goals. Have a positive effect on your company, your career and your community—come thrive with EWI.
Your Network is Never-ending When You:
- Plug into a network of fellow business professionals, locally and internationally, to build your contact list
- Discover opportunities with other member firms
- Showcase your firm’s products and services
- Connect with like-minded people in similar positions with similar experiences
Develop stronger careers through:
- Access monthly professional development webinars
- Attend conference workshops
- Develop public-speaking skills in a supportive environment
- Participate in EWI’s Academy of Leadership program
- Connect to leading experts in business and career
Build stronger communities through:
- Reading Rallies
- Local philanthropic initiatives
- The Executive Women International Scholarship Program (EWISP) for high school students
- Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST) scholarships for non-traditional students
EWI membership offers member representatives a platform to promote their company, further their professional development and give back to their community. If you are looking for an organization of professionals who join together in community spirit to positively influence their companies, co-workers and their cities, then EWI is for you. If you are a business professional who enjoys making things happen, EWI is for you. If you have a collaborative spirit and a giving heart, EWI is for you.
- Access to an international business base, new opportunities with other member firms, and increased local and international contacts
- Chapter and Corporate events to showcase your firm’s products
- Increased business relationships internationally through the Corporate newsletter and an international database listing
- Increased local publicity through the monthly Chapter newsletter and local membership directory
- Gain recognition internationally as a business leader through various EWI Corporate projects
- Awareness of business and civic issues through monthly Chapter meetings, philanthropic events, and Corporate initiatives
- Opportunities to provide quality professional development and continuing education scholarships
- Develop leadership skills and utilize personal talents through committee or board participation
- Learn business skills through hands-on EWI programs and an extensive network of contacts
- Obtain scholarships for continuing education through the Fellows Program
- Participate in the Academy of Leadership: a multi-unit program at various locations around North America
- Connect to leading experts in business and career development through professional development webinars
- Involvement in community service through the Chapter literacy initiatives
- Witness lives changed through local scholarship programs
- Internationally our Community Involvement Programs annually raise $400,000+ in scholarships
- EWI Literacy Initiatives touch thousands of community members each year
- The Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST) scholarship program and the Executive Women International Scholarship Program (EWISP) provide local scholarships through both the Chapter and Corporate levels
Join EWI of Dallas!
EWI of Dallas is proud to have been the first chapter chartered in the state of Texas. With such a rich and successful history to guide us, we continue to be one of the strongest chapters in the organization. EWI of Dallas meets monthly and features dynamic speakers, professional development opportunities, community philanthropic activities, and additionally it sponsors fundraising events throughout the year to raise funds for its scholarship programs.
Please browse our website to learn more about our vibrant, active organization. Read our monthly newsletter, EWIConnect, for updated meeting information and the latest EWI news.
On behalf of EWI of Dallas, thank you for visiting. We hope to welcome you soon at one of our monthly meetings.
To learn more about becoming a member in EWI of Dallas contact:
Dawn Redmond, Retention and Recruitment Director
Ebby Halliday Realtors